Tips to assemble your bag this holiday
Tips for you to pack your bag this holiday
Hi! I'm Loli and today I'm happy to introduce you to a very dear friend! With Lau we met in the course of entering an airline when I was eighteen ... yesterday, no? She is the most impeccable woman I know, she is always perfect! Not once I saw her disheveled or disheveled in my life, seems fresh out of a magazine ... and want to know more? She is one of the funniest and funniest people I know. As if all this were not enough, Lau studied film, is a photographer, image consultant and personal shopper.
Then put together a list of what is necessary. I advise you to put the list on paper, because this allows you to organize clothes in groups (for the beach, for the night, for the plane, etc.) and because when writing it you remember things that you were missing. You can also make crosses or seen what is already ready (my favorite part).
With list in hand sacá of your wardrobe/closet as necessary, put it on top of the bed and start the game!
I really enjoy choosing some "key" or base items and from there I go creating the "total looks". For example if there is something key in the summer suitcase is the white dress.
Just like the "little black dress" or the little black dress saves you in everyday life, the white dress is your basics during the holidays: simple, fresh, versatile and super cute.
To this white dress, we use it above the swimsuit with flip flops and hat during the day, we can add colorful necklaces and jean camperita for a cool afternoon ... a cute patterned handkerchief or leave it alone , with a total white look with the hair pulled back with gel and red lips for a night out. With a leather jacket he is also covered. You can achieve many creative options with the same garment and so our white dress served for four or five occasions, not bad, no?
My list of summer vacations is summarized as follows:
- Basic white dress: Our star garment can be short, long, loose, lace.Goes with everything.
- White shirt: Perfect for the costume of bath and with shorts of jean during the afternoon.
- Camisola Boho: I love them! You have to take some to achieve a bohemian look and canchero. Wide, embroidered, open, long sleeves, as you like.
- Camperita de jean: For me it's the key coat of summer. It goes with everything and is infallible, even to travel by plane. You can wear the classic or some in white denim, any voucher.
- Fresh dresses: Several, I would say 3 or 4. For me they are essential since they occupy little place, they are light and very easy to put and to combine. With flowers, stripes, colorful, without shoulders (the trend of this summer) embroidery, gauze, whatever you like. That is, try to be different, in colors and models so you also look different every day.
- Accessories: These are the backbone of my suitcase and I am not exaggerating, I am a lover of necklaces (I think I have a problem about it haha) These accessories are your best allies because they give you style and They make you look trimmed with very little. Maybe they are not a priority for many but I assure you that they make a difference in the final result of the look. Colorful necklaces XL and bracelets are a must of summer. Do not miss one or two scarves or pashminas to give color to the neutrals and because they often serve as a coat to cover shoulders and neck on the plane. An extra large bag that you can use with everything and take to the beach, with strong handles as we carry heavy things.
- Shoes: As for the shoes, choose them comfortable and low, sandals for the beach and if you have, some beautiful gladiator sandals. They are comfortable but have that cool and glamorous touch to upload the night outfits. If you do not have, take something metallic. Optional sneakers for those who like sports during vacations.
- Swimsuits: Considering that it is one of the pieces that we will use the most, I would wear 3 or 4 bathing suits. If you have a single piece, it is a must of this season.